Sunday

Day 4: Do what you love! ♥

It's the last day before I'm back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. It's been a very productive one, even though I haven't had much time to do my artwork. Today I feel super motivated! I need to feel like this at the beginning of the holidays, rather then the last day. A reminder to myself when the next holiday comes!

I spent my evening with my beloved watercolours. My Reeves watercolour set/tin and my Winsor Newton watercolour compact set. To be honest, I mainly use my Reeves watercolor tin and have been using them for over 10 years. I've been through tins and tins and for any new artists, I would recommend it. Recently I've been trying to use the watercolour tubes, but I'm finding it hard to get the right amount of water with the colour. But after a while, I quickly got use to it.

Resh Kay's workspace 

What you see above is my workspace, my mess and how I work. I've had a very productive evening watercolouring yesterdays illustrations. Yesterday I completed step 1: the biro outlines. Today I completed step 2: watercolourng the illustrations.

Work in progress
Finally completed step 2 today and tomorrow I will move onto the last step which is adding the extra details!

Although drawing has now become a hobby, I know drawing is what I love. Do what you love, do what you enjoy! 

Step 2: watercolour done! 

I will try to take more step to step snaps of how I work. I hope this post helped you and if you have any questions, feel free to email: reshkay@hotmail.co.uk

Resh Kay x