Monday

Day 5: Back to reality!

Back to reality! Back to work after 2 weeks off. I'm still getting use to the routine. Today was a rather chilled day which required theraputic colouring and my favourite which is, making display board bits. Fun times!

The good life

I've been responsible for display boards at work for a year now. I've enjoyed each display board task. I love getting a chance to use my creative ideas to put on show for everyone. There have been a few times where I've had a massive creative block, especially when I.m given a handful of display board ideas.
How do you usually get out of a creative block?

Drawn by my talented colleague

For me, the best way to get out of a creative block is:
Do something random. Different. Out of the box. Try something new. And relax, after a while something will inspire you!



For me, the creativity just doesn't stop today. I've been working on tedious little bits for tomorrows display board and I'm finally done, yay!

Resh Kay x