Saturday

Day 3: One of those biro pen fashion outlines kinda days! ♥

Day 3 and I'm still getting use to this blogging business. Today has been one of those days where I am seriously lacking inspiration. I've been in a drawing mood since the morning but I'm stuck on what to draw. Have you ever felt like that? 

So I stuck to what I know and love which is fashion illustrations! 
Anyone who knows me or has been following my work from before will know just how much I love drawing fashion illustrations. There's something about all the little details and getting the shape of the clothes to flow nicely that makes me fall in love with this style of drawing!


I'm a sucker for biro pen and watercolour illustrations. Step one is the biro pen outline and hopefully I'll get a chance to watercolour these tomorrow.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram:
www.facebook.com/Resh.KayDesigns
www.instagram.com/reshkay

Resh Kay x